CBGA - Cannabigerolic Acid: Why Should You Get It?
Cannabigerol or CBG is a kind of cannabinoid secured from cannabis plants. Often, it is called the mother of all cannabinoids. It’s because other cannabinoids are derived from cannabigerolic acid, the acidic form of CBG.
CBGA is produced in the trichomes of plants and activated targeted plant cell necrosis for regular leaf pruning. It enables plants to maximize energy targeted towards the flower.
What are the Effects of CBGA - Cannabigerolic Acid?
Although little research has been done on CBGA, early studies show some potential therapeutic benefits.
- Metabolic Disorders: CBGA activates Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptors. Thus, it stimulates lipid metabolism, which in turn reduces excessive accumulation of glycerol and fatty acids.
- Fights Cancer Cells: Not only does it kill the cancer cells but also helps in speeding up the process of aging in cancer cells, making sure they die sooner.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: CBGA can reduce the production of oxidizing agents and nitric oxide in the small intestine. So, it can eliminate the severity of colitis that is induced by them.
- Huntington’s Disease: Huntington’s Disease is a brain disorder leading to loss of movement and cognition. CBGA has the potential to treat this degenerative disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease: CBGA Isolate inhibits enzyme aldose reductase, which is the primary contributor to oxidative stress leading to diabetes and heart problems.
- Glaucoma: CBGA has the potential to treat glaucoma. It can reduce eye pressure and augment aqueous humor outflow that is a fluid the eye produces. Thus, it helps the eye maintain nutrition.
How to Use CBGA - Cannabigerolic Acid?
The most common way to consume CBGA isolate wholesale is as an oil. You can enjoy the optimum benefits through pure CBGA oil, but you can also get carboxylated broad-spectrum paste oil. Carboxylated broad-spectrum paste oil has many cannabinoids present in the cannabis plant. Contact us via the chat!