Delta9 Tetrahydrocannabivarin – A Thorough Description of D9-THCV
What exactly is D9-THCV?
Although Tetrahydrocannabivarin, D9-THCV is similar to D9-THC, the major difference between them is that the former has no psychoactive effects. As a plant continues to grow, THCVA starts as CBGVA (cannabigerovarin acid). As the plant growth journey continues, CBGVA turns into THCVA (tetrahydrocannabivarin).
So finally, the CBGA (cannabigerol acid) changes into D9-THCV and CBDA. This is because the molecular acid element in THCVA disappears after decarboxylation.
Decarboxylation is also known as decarbing. It is a process that describes heat application on THCVA. This happens during extraction, vaporization, or incineration. After heat exposure, the THCVA acid molecule converts to D9-THCV.
Benefits of D9-THCV
Delta9 Tetrahydrocannabivarin may be a cannabis-derived cannabinoid, but it has unique properties. It has become more popular than D9-THC because of its healing properties. People who smoke or vape D9-THCV do not get high because it has no psychoactive elements. Although this has been confirmed only by rodent studies, the benefits are promising. According to these studies, D9-Tetrahydrocannabivarin can:
- Decrease appetite while increasing satiety – Therefore, it can become a handy solution for weight loss. It can also help someone with obesity or diabetes.
- Boosts metabolism – When your metabolism is good, your body can burn calories faster instead of keeping them as fat. As well, you can feel more energetic.
- Dyslipidemia and glycemic control - Do you have type 2-diabetes? The D9-THCV cans lead to a higher concentration of fasting plasma glucose.
- Fewer side effects – Compared to THC, which might help people with cachexia, D9-THCV has no harsh side effects. It does not get the user high, and therefore cannot lead to hangovers.
- Neuroprotection – This powerful healer can revamp your nervous system by triggering cell regeneration and better function.
People might also feel better after taking Delta9-Tetrahydrocannabivarin if they have stress or pain. However, they have to ensure that they use the best quality products to ensure you heal. If you want to know more, contact us!