Delta9 Tetrahydrocannabivarin – A Thorough Description of D9-THCV
What exactly is D9-THCV?
Although Tetrahydrocannabivarin, D9-THCV is similar to D9-THC, the major difference between them is that the former has no psychoactive effects. As a plant continues to grow, THCVA starts as CBGVA (cannabigerovarin acid). As the plant growth journey continues, CBGVA turns into THCVA (tetrahydrocannabivarin).
So finally, the CBGA (cannabigerol acid) changes into D9-THCV and CBDA. This is because the molecular acid element in THCVA disappears after decarboxylation.
Decarboxylation is also known as decarbing. It is a process that describes heat application on THCVA. This happens during extraction, vaporization, or incineration. After heat exposure, the THCVA acid molecule converts to D9-THCV.
Benefits of D9-THCA
Delta9 Tetrahydrocannabivarin may be a cannabis-derived cannabinoid, but it has unique properties. It has become more popular than D9-THC because of its healing properties. People who smoke or vape D9-THCV do not get high because it has no psychoactive elements. Although this has been confirmed only by rodent studies, the benefits are promising. According to these studies, D9-Tetrahydrocannabivarin can:
- Decrease appetite while increasing satiety – Therefore, it can become a handy solution for weight loss. It can also help someone with obesity or diabetes.
- Boosts metabolism – When your metabolism is good, your body can burn calories faster instead of keeping them as fat. As well, you can feel more energetic.
- Dyslipidemia and glycemic control - Do you have type 2-diabetes? The D9-THCV cans lead to a higher concentration of fasting plasma glucose.
- Fewer side effects – Compared to THC, which might help people with cachexia, D9-THCV has no harsh side effects. It does not get the user high, and therefore cannot lead to hangovers.
- Neuroprotection – This powerful healer can revamp your nervous system by triggering cell regeneration and better function.
People might also feel better after taking Delta9-Tetrahydrocannabivarin if they have stress or pain. However, they have to ensure that they use the best quality products to ensure you heal.